Customer Service Center:
Guide to our Services
- Handling of inquiries, service requests, complaints, suggestions, and compliments at Town Hall Information Desk.
- Call us at 860-647-5235, or submit your request online.
- Timely and accurate response to all requests, with follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Administers Manchester Matters, the town's email subscription service for the public.Sign up here. To submit a request for a non-profit Manchester event to be published, please click here. Your request will be reviewed for appropriate content and availability of space. We must reserve the right to decline a request in our sole discretion.
- Maps, directions and referrals to local, state, federal and community-based agencies.
- Satellite Tax and Water/Sewer Bill Collection office; Current tax payments by check are accepted in July and January; while water payments by check are accepted year-round. Please consider paying online, by mail, or via the drop box at Town Hall, as payments are not currently accepted in our Customer Service office.
- Job Applications and Employment Forms
- Public Notary Service, by appointment only. $5 per document; some limitations apply, call ahead for details.
- Voter/Election Information
- Community Meeting & Events Calendar
- Silk City Television Channel 16 Community Notices
- Emergency Management Auxiliary
- Recreation Program Registrations and Memberships.
- Memorial Tree Planting Program
- Sale of Downtown Parking Permits
- Passport Applications
- Satellite office for sale of Leaf Bags; Leaf bags may also be purchased at the Transfer Station, which is open Saturdays.
- "Welcome to Manchester" packages for new residents
- Copies of municipal publications and forms
- Community liaison for non-profit agencies such as the Historical Society, Hockanum River Linear Assoc., and the Road Race and Band Shell committees.
- Sale of unique Manchester memorabilia: T-shirts, mugs, books, hats, notecards, totes etc.
Town Hall, First Floor
41 Center Street
Manchester, CT 06040
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.